Molecular You currently uses 250+ biomarkers to evaluate 26 health areas. We are constantly updating our algorithms and assays as we discover new associations between biomarkers and health.
Current health areas we evaluate:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Heart attack
- Alzheimer's disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Liver disease
- inflammation - Acute inflammation
- inflammation - Chronic inflammation
- inflammation - General
- inflammation - Vascular inflammation
- immune health - Overactive
- immune health - Underactive
- dietary health
- coagulation - Blood clotting
- coagulation - Blood thinning
- cognitive health
- kidney health
- liver health
Please note that Molecular You is not a diagnostic test. We use your biomarker measurements to estimate your likelihood of developing diseases or health issues in the future based on scientific literature.
Molecular You is not intended to replace advice provided by your healthcare professional.
Please sign in to leave a comment.